Friday 31 May 2013

Soap & Glory Madness

Good afternoon my lovelies!
So yesterday I was at work and I went a bit mad on our 3 for 2 offer on Soap & Glory make-up and ended up buying 3 lipsticks because I got one of them for free. I twas very naughty of me but I couldn't help myself. I have really wanted a raspberry pink lipstick for a while and when I saw this Soap & Glory one called 'Pom   Pom' in matte I couldn't resist. I then saw another Matte one called 'Blush Pink' which is a purple on me, so I got that too, so I thought meh, might as well get another, it is free after all... 



Swatches: Pom Pom - Blush Pink - Man Trap
Pom Pom and a cheesy grin. Ignore the background mess..
As you can see from the frankly scary picture above, I have been wearing 'Pom Pom' today and the staying power is incredible, I took it off to eat and I was literally scrubbing it and it wouldn't budge! Plus the colour is gorgeous so yay! In other news, I shall be travelling up to Nottingham on the 10th June for a 4 
day beauty course, MEGA EXCITED. 
I hope everyone's enjoying the weather today, it's gorgeous in Bristol today! If anyone has tried any of the Soap & Glory lipsticks, tell me what you think!  

3 comments: