Sunday 9 June 2013

In my fantasy we're running wild

Good evening!
Just an outfit post today as I have been at work all day despite to beautiful weather :( So this is what I wore yesterday, all of it is actually new which I haven't actually realized until now (haha). I have been pining after a new pair of sandals ever since my trusty ones have become so loose that they are now basically flip flops :( I have had my eyes on these ones for a while now and luckily held off on buying them as they went down to £7.99 from £14.99 (yay). Recently (after a thorough sort through my room), I gave myself a handbag ban as I have a stupendous amount of them, but when I was this suede and leather bag in Primark for a tenner, well, can you blame a girl. Well, I'm off to Nottingham tomorrow for a beauty training course for work, I'm super excited (and nervous about the two trains) so expect a Nottingham Related post soon :)


 Top New Look
Skirt New Look
Rings H&M
Sandals H&M
BAG Primark

Have a lovely week! 
As GFC is leaving, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!


1 comment:

  1. lovely outfit, girl, like the skirt:)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete