Saturday 15 June 2013

Beauty Training! (picture heavy)

Helloo lovelies! 
So Thursday I got back from my Nottingham beauty training trip for work and it was brill. Admittedly, I shat myself knowing I had to get two trains seeing as I have never got a train by myself before, but all went well and I didn't get lost! (yay) So we stayed in The Village Hotel in Brailsford and it was gorgeous, there was food on tap and a free spa and swimming pool for us to use. (Plus all of the staff we're pretty hot..) Luckily everyone there was lovely and we all made friends quickly. We had several different work shops including talks with Phillips, Braun, No7, YSL and fragrance distributor 'Coty'. It was a brilliant experience and I am so happy I did it! Below are just some pictures of my few days there.


My light afternoon snacking
Second day freebies
Pre-dinner chilling
Third day freebies
Fourth day freebies

So that's it! There's a lot I could talk about, but I shant bore you! 
I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend!
As GFC is leaving, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment