Sunday 16 June 2013

Maybe I'm out of my mind

Good evening lovelies!
Just a quick OOTD post today. This is what I wore yesterday whilst out shopping with the boy. Just a simple outfit really as it was raining and a bit grim. I got this shirt last week in the Miss Selfridge sale for £15 instead of £28 ( i think) so I'm a very happy bunny!

Shirt Miss Selfridge (sale)
Jeans Topshop
Shoes H&M
Bag Primark 
Earring Topshop
Necklace H&M
Lipstick No7 Love Red

I hope everyone has had a good weekend!
As GFC is leaving, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

7 comments:

  1. This is a great look, love the shirt.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this shirt and all the accessories! plus your make-up looks beautiful!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorge, your nose piercing is sick, did it hurt?
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no it didn't really, the healing process can cause irritation but other than that it was fine! :) x

      Delete
  4. cool post.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete