Saturday 22 June 2013

What's in my hand luggage?


So it's that time of year when everyone starts getting excited about holidays. Well if not everyone, me!  I thought I'd do a what's in my hand luggage post today seeing as its only 4 days til I go to Ibiza! 

1. Black Tote bag 
The plan is to take my new brown tote bag that I got from Matalan a few weeks ago, but as I could no longer find it online, I have gone for this classic black tote also from Matalan. To be honest, the longer I look at it, the more I want to buy it and take that instead..

2. Sunglasses
 Sunglasses are a must on early morning flights/ late night flights in order to hide those under eye airplane bags! Also, they are a necessity when stepping off the plane into the (hopefully) blazing sun.

3. Purse
 A purse for obvious reasons, to carry the necessary cards and holiday dolla'! For some reason, holiday money never seems like real money, so I tend to buy stuff I wouldn't usually buy when I have my sensible head on.

4. Concealer
Seeing as airplanes now have the 100ml fluid rule, I will keep cover up to a minimum and just take my small collection 2000 concealer to touch up any blemishes after the flight.

5. iPhone and earphones 
Well you need your phone for obvious reasons, but the beauty of an iPhone means its also my music as well as my way of accessing Instagram to update it!

6. Lip balm
On flights, my lips seem to get ridiculously dry due to the air conditioning, so I shall keep them alive with this gorgeous lip balm from Hawiian Tropic as it also has the benefit of SPF25!

7. Passport case
I thought this passport case from paperchase was so cute! Such a chirpy way to present your passport!

8. Wet wipes
These are also a necessity on flights to freshen up on the plane. Brilliant to take your make up off with, and even more brilliant on your armpits..

9. Chewing gum
To beat the overnight bad breath and to keep your mouth feeling clean. If only for a while (hahaa)

10. Reading material 
Of course I need my trust Company magazine to get me through the journey as well as the third in the trilogy of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. I bought it months ago and just haven't got round to reading it yet, so I am determined to get thought it by the end of the holiday!

I'm ridiculously excited seeing as I went shopping today to get toiletries and to exchange my money, Gaah.


No comments:

Post a Comment